Saturday 27 July 2019

Hey :)

I really miss myself.


I currently no idea when people start making a story of me.

I'm sorry if I had changed for no reasons.

Here, my fellow friends, everything is fine. Nothing to worry about me :)

I just want you to know, everything's I had written in my blog was depending on my heart. Usually, I don't share my feeling to others. It's not mean I don't trust you, but it the reality :)

Even you swear to me to keep it as secret, I still enforce to say no. I just realised that people are not the place to share the story.
A really means a secret story.

is not hurt you, mashitah?
No :)

I love it.

Just, if you hate me just go away, don't waste your time following my life and keep your heart to be hating. Don't you feel tired of it?

No comments:

Post a Comment